How to cook potato casserole with minced meat?
You will need the following products:
- Meatfish (pork or beef) - 700 gr.
- 700gr. Potatoes
- Small - 2 pcs.
- 50gr. Butter
- Salt to taste
- Hard cheese - 100 gr.
- vegetable oil
- Boil potatoes in salted water. It is better if you cook it in a uniform, as in this case there will be more starch in the vegetable. It is thanks to the sticky properties of starch that the shape of the future casserole will hold much better.
- Pour the prepared potatoes thoroughly in puree andAdd to the resulting weighing oil. Try to have time to do all this while the potatoes are hot, otherwise when it cools down, the butter will be much more difficult to stir. If the sauce was too dense and thick, then add a small amount of warm milk or boiled water.
- Prepare the filling. To do this, mince the onions and mix them with minced meat. Add a little salt to taste, and if you want, then also the ground hammer of pepper. Stuffing can be bought in the store, and you can cook independently. To do this, pass a piece of fresh meat through the meat grinder once. Then pass through the meat grinder the minced meat the second time, but already together with the onion.
- Warm up the oil for frying, warm it with onions and fry it until the meat turns grayish brown. Do not forget to mix it regularly so that the meat does not burn.
- Formochku in which you will bake a dish,Grease with butter and put half of the mashed potatoes on its bottom. Next, lay the stuffing from the doorframe, and on top of it the remaining half of the mashed potatoes. Each layer should be leveled with a patch so that your casserole has a neat shape. In the end, sprinkle the egg with grated cheese.
- Prepare the casserole in a preheated oven to 200C within 20 minutes. When the dish is ready, serve it with any sauce or low-fat sour cream.
Little secret: So that the casserole is easier to take out of the mold, and it is not broken at the same time, put the baking sheet in the bottom in which you will cook it, a sheet of fresh lavash and directly on it form the dish.
Juicy potato casserole with mutton ground meat
Having decided to prepare this dish, take into account thatLamb is a rather fatty product, so if you have problems with the pancreas, liver or a lamb, it is better to replace it with pork or beef.
You will need the following products:
- 800gr. Potatoes
- Minced meat stuffing - 600 gr.
- 12 cups of milk
- vermouth - 5 table. spoons
- 100gr. grated cheese "Parmesan"
- loosening - 150 gr.
- tomatoes - 7 pcs. (large)
- salt taste, you can also add white pepper, oregano, olive oil or other spices at will.
- panirovochnyeyuhariki - 30 gr.
- 40gr. vegetable oil
- In the podsolennoy water boil the potatoes "in a uniform", then mash it to the state of mashed potatoes.
- After the potatoes have cooled, add the warmed milk (if the milk is cold, then the potatoes may darken). Put the whole mass in a blender and whip well.
- Chopped onion cubes in small cubessauté pan with hot oil and fry until lightly golden. Next, pour the voltvermut and 100 ml of boiling water. Also add ram's mince, salt and spices as desired. Fry all together until all the liquid evaporates. Do not forget to stir the dish regularly.
- Non-stick baking dish oiland sprinkle with breadcrumbs for the breading. Now form the casserole. It will consist of several layers. The first layer - 12 cooked mashed potatoes, the second layer - the cheese, the third - the minced meat, and the last, the final layer - the remaining half a puree. Tomatoes cut into slices and decorate them with casserole from above.
- Bake the dish in the oven at 200C until it is completely ready (approximately 20-25 minutes).
Potato pizza with pork forcemeat and tomatoes
You will need the following ingredients:
- 0.5 kg of minced pork
- ripe tomatoes - 350 gr.
- 500gr. potatoes
- hardy syrup - 200 gr.
- 150gr. onions
- vegetable oil (preferably olive, but also sunflower will also suit) - for frying the french
- Salt to taste
- chopped parsley for decoration
- Potatoes this time, clean, cut andboil in brackish water with additional preparedness. Drain the water, add a piece of butter and mash everything to a smooth mashed potato. Take care that no pieces remain and the mass is thick enough. To speed up the work, you can use a blender.
- Tomatoes wash and cut into cubes mediumvalues. If tomatoes have a too thick peel, then it is best to clean them first. To do this, first obleteevoschi with boiling water, and then with cold water. Peel is cracked and it can be easily removed without damaging the flesh.
- Onion finely chop, and hard cheese grate.
- Fry in olive or sunflower oil onfrying pan onion is golden and golden. Then add the tomatoes to the onions and fry all together for another 4 minutes. Fire should be of medium strength.
- Unsuscept the frying pan from the fire, add to the onion with tomatoes pork minced and cook all together until the meat turns gray-brownish.
- The bottom of the baking tray is planted with vegetable oiloil. If desired, you can sprinkle it with a small amount of breadcrumbs. Spread the casserole on the layers. The first layer this time, put minced meat, fried with vegetables, and on top of it lay out all the mashed potatoes. Top cover the casserole with a layer of grated cheese (for example, you can take the cheese "Russian"). To make the cousin look pretty nice, do not forget to level each with a layer-litter.
- Bake the dish in a preheated oven up to 180 ° Cstate of complete readiness. On this you need about 25-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the layers. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. When serving, pour each portion with a tasty sauce or homemade sour cream.