Cakes with kiwi: 3 best recipes
Cold cake with kiwi
You will need the following products:
- 6 pcs. kiwi
- Biscuit bread - 175 gr.
- 150 gr. Soft, melted butter
- Fatty cream - 500 ml.
- 150 gr. Crushed nuts of almonds
- Vanilla sugar - 1 pack
- 1 teaspoonful. Lies. Powdered sugar
- For glaze - 125 gr. Sahara
- Fresh yolks - 3 pcs.
- A little fried almonds
1. Fold the biscuits into a bag and chop them into a crumb with a rolling pin. Then take the non-stick deep baking tray of the round mold and distribute about half of the biscuit chips obtained along its bottom.
2. In a separate bowl, thoroughly rub the butter, then add sugar for glaze, 250 ml of cream, yolks, vanilla sugar with ground almonds. All mix well.
3. Take 3 kiwis, peel them and cut into small cubes. Mix the kiwi with the cooked creamy-almond paste.
4. Now put all this mixture with the kiwi in your form of the surface of the crushed biscuit. Top with a sprinkle of remaining biscuit crumb. Close the non-stick shape with a lid and put into the refrigerator for 6 hours.
5. After the due time, remove the form and transfer the resulting cake to a dish. The remaining 3 pcs. Kiwi cut into circles and decorate them with the entire surface of the cake.
6. Those fatty cream that remained (250ml) whisk together with the sugar powder so that a thick cream is obtained. Decorate your cake with a pastry syringe. Biscuit-biscuit cake sprinkle with roasted almonds.
Kiwi and mousse cake
You will need the following ingredients:
- 6 pieces of kiwi
- Cottage cheese - 0,5 kg
- 1 egg
- Fatty cream - 750 ml
- 3 fresh yolks
- Wheat flour - 125 gr.
- 175 gr. Powdered sugar
- A pinch of common salt
- 750 gr. Butter
- Gelatin - 4 teas. Spoons
- 1 teaspoonful. Lemon zest
- Juice of two lemons
- Orange, or any other liquor - 80 gr.
Stage 1. Prepare the dough for the cake
In the dish sift flour and do in the centerDeepening. In this deepening, pour lemon zest and salt, pour in a raw egg. Butter the butter in small pieces and add to the flour. Knead out of all this smoothly, and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
After the due time, take out the dough and packOn a round plate with a non-stick coating with a diameter of about 24-26 cm. Place the form warmed to 200C oven and bake for 17-20 minutes.
Stage 2. Cooking stuffing
First, it is necessary to soak the gelatin for 10 minutes in the cold water line. At 4 teas. Spoons of gelatin need about 2 teaspoonfuls. spoons of water.
Cottage cheese rub with the remaining 150 gr. of powdered sugar. Then add this juice, squeezed out of lemons and fresh yolks.
Do not stop stirring, reheat gelatin, so that absolutely all the lumps dissolve and pour it into your cottage cheese and lemon mass. Let the mass cool down, then pour in it pre-whipped cream and liquor.
Stage 3. Finish the cake
Baked during this time we extract the cake from the oven andlaid out a wide dish. On top of the cake lay out an even layer of cooked stuff. So that it does not spread, it is advisable to take a bowl with high edges. Remove the cake in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
When you get the cake from the refrigerator, decorate its entire surface with kiwi slices.
Sponge cake with kiwi
- kiwi fruit - 3 pcs.
- 5 egg yolks and proteins (separately)
- honey - 200 g.
- 200 gr. wheat flour
- Baking powder - 2 teaspoonfuls. spoons
- 750 ml thick cream
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet
- 2 teas. tablespoons sugar powder
- Creamy. softened oil - 1 table. lies.
- crushed pistachios
Step 1. Prepare the biscuit
Egg yolks together with honey whip the mixer with a creamy mass. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites so that a thick, thick foam is obtained.
To yolks with honey add flour and baking powder,whisk together a homogenous mass, and then gradually enter the whipped proteins and stir everything. In the final turn, add the creamy melted butter into the dough and mix everything up to a monotonous state.
To the bottom of a deep round baking dishlay the oiled paper and place the resulting dough on it. Bake the cake in advance heated to 180C oven for 25-30 minutes. Once the cake is ready, immediately remove it from the mold, allow to cool, and then cut the resulting biscuit into three equal layers.
Stage 2. Cooking stuffing
Pour the fat cream into the deep bowl and startwhisk the mixer for 30 seconds, then add vanilla sugar and sugar. Whisk everything until the mass becomes very thick and dense. Peel the slices in circles about 3 mm thick.
Step 3. "Gather" the cake
Take the first layer of biscuit, lay it ondish and put on top of it 4 tablespoons of freshly cooked creamy cream. On top of the cream, put a few kiwi slices. Cover it all with a second layer of biscuit and again do the same. Top neatly put the third layer of biscuit and pour all the resulting cake with the remaining creamy cream.
Using a pastry syringe, make ornaments for the pot. On top of that, sprinkle your creation with chopped pistachios and decorate with the stale kiwi slices.
Sponge cake is ready!