Brilliant cooking, recipes for delicious and healthy dishes
Cooking time: 40 min.
In one portion 213 kcal
Proteins - 3 g, fats - 1 b g, carbohydrates - 13 g
- 2 red onions
- 1 pod of sweet red pepper
- 1 fresh cucumber
- 2 ripe fleshy tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- sea salt
- 1 table. Spoonful of white wine vinegar
- 70 grams of tomato paste
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 1 table. Spoon of lemon juice
- 1 L of tomato juice
- A few twigs of thyme
- 2-3 drops of balsamic vinegar
1. Cut the head into half rings. Pod of sweet pepper cut in half, remove the core with seeds, pulp to chop. 2. Peel the cucumber and cut into strips. Tomatoes to pass with boiling water, peel, flesh cut into cubes. 3. Pass the garlic through the press. Prepared ingredients mixed, add sea salt, vinegar, olive oil, lemon and tomato juices, tomato paste. Instead of tomato paste, you can take another tomato without skin, wiping it through a colander with small cells. Leave the soup for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator (preferably at night). 4. Grind the branches of thyme. Add to the cooled mixture, add salt to taste and mix. Balsamic vinegar is added immediately before serving. 5. Optionally, you can serve with pieces of boiled chicken or beef, shrimp, wheat crumbs.
Vegetable salad with nuts
Cooking time: 25 min.
In one portion, 174 kcal
Proteins - 3 g, fats - 16 g, carbohydrates - 8 g
- 300 g cabbage
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 pod of red sweet pepper
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of lettuce
- 2 table. Spoons of pine nuts
- 3 table. Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pinch of salt
Cut cabbage with thin straws, sprinkleSalt and slightly rub. Leave for 10 minutes to isolate the juice. Cucumbers grate on a large grater. If the rind of the cucumber is too thick, cut it off. Peel the skin from the middle of the fruit to the ends, then the bitterness will not spread over the entire surface of the vegetable. Punch the pepper in half, remove seeds and white partitions, cut the flesh into thin strips. Salad to sort, half a leaf shred straw or tear into pieces. Dill chopped. Cedar nuts fry, stirring, in a frying pan without oil (8-10 min). Prepared ingredients mixed, season with oil and sprinkle with cooled pine nuts. The remaining salad leaves are nicely placed in a salad bowl, on top put the prepared salad.
Pike perch with a complex garnish
Cooking time: 35 min.
In one serving 336 kcal
Proteins-33 g, fats -11 g, carbohydrates-25 grams
- 1 beetroot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 onion
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 table. A spoon of vegetable oil
- 100 ml of apple juice
- 50 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 2 stalks of green onions
- 1/4 horse root
- 4 table. Tablespoons of sour cream
- 600 g pike perch fillet
- 2 table. Tablespoons butter
Vegetables and fruit cut into cubes and passer inVegetable oil (5 minutes). Pour in the juice and vinegar, add salt, simmer under the lid for another 10 minutes. Chop the green onions into rings. Horseradish grate on a fine grater and mix with sour cream. Cut the pike perch fillets into slices, add salt and fry in butter (3 minutes on each side). Put the fish on a plate with a side dish. Pour horseradish with sour cream and sprinkle with green onions.
Salad of chicken liver
Cooking time: 25 min.
In one portion, 174 kcal
Proteins - G. g fats-16 g, carbohydrates-8 g
- 1 bunch of salad
- 500 g of chicken liver
- 2 table. Tablespoons of grape seed oil
- 175 g of grapes without pits
- 1 table. Spoonful of wine vinegar
- 25 g of pine nuts
Leaves of lettuce beautifully arranged on 4 plates. In a frying pan, heat the oil from the grape seeds, lay out the chicken liver and fry, quickly turning the pieces. When the liver becomes light brown, remove the frying pan from the fire. Grapes of grapes to pick off the twigs and add to the liver. Sprinkle with vinegar and season to taste. Dispense the prepared dish on plates with salad and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Misochki with a grapefruit salad
Cooking time: 30 min.
In one serving 270 kcal
Proteins-27 g, fats-45 g, carbohydrates -14 g
- 1 chicken fillet
- 1 red onion
- 2 grapefruit
- 50 g walnuts
- 150 g cheese
- 2 table. Tablespoons olive oil
Fillets boil (10-15 minutes) and cut into slices,Onions - semirings. Cut the grapefruit into halves, remove the pulp and cut into small pieces. Nuts chop. Cut the cheese into cubes. Mix onions with the pulp of grapefruit, chicken fillet, nuts and cheese, season with olive oil. The resulting salad is put into "bowls" from the grapefruit peel.
On a note
■ To prevent food from becoming a poison
Even the most useful dishes can cause harm,If you can not keep the terms and conditions of their storage. Try to eat only freshly prepared food, especially for meat, fish and poultry dishes.
■ Products useful to women
It turns out that there is a list of products usefulNamely the female body. It includes three groups: sour-milk products (kefir, yogurts and yogurt - a good source of calcium), fish (dieticians recommend up to three servings per week) and legumes.
■ Accustom the baby to healthy food
If you make a child eat healthy food, you canTo achieve the opposite. The fastest way is to teach the child to useful dishes on the example of the right culinary preferences of parents. Do not put the condition that the child will receive sweets only after eating a healthy meal. It is better to promise something inedible, such as going to the pool or to the cartoon.