Recipes for cooking chicken
For 4 servings:
4 fillets of chicken breast, 2 cloves of garlic, 1Pinch of grated nutmeg, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoonful. Spoon of tomato paste, 70 g of crushed almonds, 1 table, a spoon of breadcrumbs, 50 g of cheese, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt.
1. Pass garlic through the press. Chicken fillet rub garlic paste, sprinkle with salt and nutmeg and leave for half an hour. 2. Eggs beat with tomato paste. Prepare breadcrumbs from almonds, biscuits and grated cheese. 3. Fillets roll in breading, then dipped in eggs with tomato paste and again roll in breadcrumbs. Fry in olive oil for 15-20 minutes. Preparation time: 90 min, in one portion 780 kcal Proteins - 47 g, fats - 63 g, carbohydrates - 7 g.
Fillet with tomatoes
For 4 servings:
1 kg of tomatoes, 1 clove of garlic, 5 table, spoons of olive oil, 3 chicken breast fillets, 100 g of cheese, 1 onion, 1 teaspoonful. Spoon of dried oregano, 3 table. Spoons of sour cream, half a bunch of parsley and dill.
1. Cut the fillets across the fibers, season and fry in half the olive oil.
2. Tomatoes to pass with boiling water, peel off, cut the flesh into slices. Garlic chop and mix with tomatoes. Put the mass in the form, add salt, pepper and sprinkle with the remaining olive oil. Bake under the grill for 10 minutes. 3. Grate the cheese on a large grater, chop the onions and herbs. Cheese and onion mixed with oregano and sour cream. 4. Fried chicken fillets lay on tomatoes, on a flat layer to distribute the cheese mass, the shape should be placed under the grill for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle with herbs. Preparation time: 20 minutes in one portion 580 kcal Proteins - 41 g, fats -17 g, carbohydrates-8 g.
In a restaurant, this dish can be called gratin.
For 2 servings:
250 grams of chicken liver, 2 medium bulbs, 2 tablespoons of butter, 100 g of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of grated cheese, salt, pepper.
1. Cut the onions into cubes, cut the liver into small pieces. In a frying pan, dissolve the butter and pasteurize it first, until the onion is transparent, then add the liver and fry it until brown. Season and put in small portioned molds. Sprinkle with grated cheese, pour mayonnaise and put in preheated to 200 ° oven. Bake until a golden crust is formed on the surface (about 10 minutes). 2. Remove the prepared dish from the oven and immediately serve as a hot appetizer or second course, after boiling potatoes. Preparation time: 20 minutes in one portion 738 kcal Proteins-35 g, fats-62 g, carbohydrates -11 g.
Fried chicken in honey marinade
For 4 servings:
600 g fillets of chicken breasts, 2 pods of red,Green and yellow sweet pepper, 2 tables, spoons of honey, ketchup and soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 onions, 3 table, spoons of olive oil, salt, ground black pepper.
1. Garlic let through the press, mix with honey, ketchup and soy sauce. The resulting marinade oil chicken breasts. 2. Cut the pepper pods into halves, remove the core with seeds, cut the flesh into strips. Onion chop thin half rings. 3. Grill the fillet in olive oil (3 minutes on each side). Transfer to a cutting board and cut into strips. In the same pan fry onions with pepper (6 min). Add the fillet and the remaining marinade and season to taste. Preparation time: 20 min in one portion 568 kcal Proteins-47 g, fats-32 g, carbohydrates-23 g.
Chicken with filling
It is baked in a wrapper made of grape leaves.
For 8 servings:
1 chicken, 300 g of grapes without pits, 300 gramsOlives, 100 g of figs, 200 g of grape leaves, 100 g of walnut kernels, 1 lemon, salt, 3 tablespoons of sour cream, 100 g of shallots, 2 tablespoons of butter.
1. Grate the chicken with salt. Cut figs into quarters. Walnuts chop, mix with figs, grapes and olives. Add chicken to the resulting mixture, cover with several layers of grape leaves and wrap cotton thread. Then chicken grease sour cream, put in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes at 200 °. 2. Bow the onion with boiling water and clean under a stream of cold water. Bulbs roll in flour and fry in butter (10 min). 3. Remove the grape leaves from the chicken and serve it with fried onions. Preparation time: 40 minutes in one portion 435 kcal Proteins-25 g, fats-12 g, carbohydrates-21 g.