Crispy waffles, recipes, waffle irons
For 4 servings:
100 g of margarine, 50 g of sugar, 2 eggs, 175 g of flour,Salt a pinch, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 400 ml of whey, 1 lemon, 200 ml of cream, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
1. Margarine and sugar put in a bowl, whip with a mixer. Separate yolks from proteins and mix them one by one with sugar-and-oil paste. Mix salt, flour, cinnamon, baking powder. The resulting dry mixture alternately with the whey is mixed with the yolk-oil mass. Beat the whites in a steep foam and gently insert into the dough.
2. Lubricate one half of the waffle iron with fat and bake the waffles. Wafers folded in a pile and put in a warm oven.
3. Wash the lemon and grate the zest. Beat cream with vanilla sugar and mix them with zest. Wafers served with lemon cream, sprinkled with powdered sugar. Dessert can be decorated with fruits of the physalis.
Cooking time: 60 min.
In one serving 640 kcal
Proteins -13 g, fats-39 grams, carbohydrates-59 grams</ P>
For 4 servings:
60 g of marzipan mass, 125 g of softenedButter, 175 g of sugar, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 4 eggs, 250 g of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 100 ml of cream, ground cinnamon on the tip of the knife, 1 tablespoon of ground hazelnut, 100 ml of chocolate sauce.
1. Cut the marzipan mass in cubes. Softened butter, 165 g of sugar, vanilla sugar, marzipan cubes and eggs mix with an electric mixer until the consistency of the cream. Mix flour with baking powder.
2. Wipe one half of the waffle iron lightly with fat and bake wafers from the dough.
3. Meanwhile, whip the cream with the remaining sugar and cinnamon. In the last turn, mix ground hazelnuts. Waffles served with peanut cream, sprinkling with chocolate sauce.
Cooking time: 30 min.
In one portion, 920 kcal
Proteins -18 g, fats - 49 g, carbohydrates -100 g
Wafers with salad.
1 egg, 2 tablespoons full of flour, coarseGrind, 65 ml of milk, 1 tablespoon of butter, 2 tomatoes, 1 stem of green onion, 1/2 avocado, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 sprigs of cilantro, salt, ground black pepper, Tabasco sauce, 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
1. Separate the yolk from the protein, mix with flour and milk. Dough well knead and leave for 10 minutes. Dissolve the butter, lightly cool and mix to the dough.
2. Prepare vegetables. Tomatoes, peeling off the skin and removing the seeds, cut into cubes. Chop the green onions into rings. Avocado finely chop and mix with lemon juice. Cilantro chop, add to avocado along with onions and tomatoes. Salt, pepper and season with Tabasco sauce.
3. Whip the protein with 1 pinch of salt and mix into the dough. Waffle iron to grease and bake 2 wafers. Serve with a salad of avocado and yogurt.
Cooking time: 30 min.
In one serving 540 kcal
Proteins-16 g, fats - 36 grams, carbohydrates - 38 grams
Wafers with shrimps.
For 4 servings.
For the test:
75 g of margarine, 2 eggs, 125 g of flour, salt, 125 ml of milk, 1 teaspoonful. Spoon chopped parsley, grated nutmeg.
200 g yogurt, 1 tablespoon thick sour cream, 1 onion, 1/2 bunch of dill, 200 g of shrimp meat, 1/2 lemon juice, cayenne pepper, a little rucola
1. For the dough mix margarine, eggs and salt. Gradually introduce, while stirring, flour. Add chopped parsley. Salt, pepper and season with nutmeg. Dough cover with a napkin and leave for 30 minutes.
2. Mix the yogurt with sour cream. Peel onion and cut into small cubes. Dill chop and mix with onions with shrimp meat. Yogurt, mixed with sour cream, salt and season with lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
3. Grease waffle iron and bake waffles. Prepare the hands. Put the waffles in pairs, put a filling between them, along a slice of lemon and a little rucola for decoration.
Cooking time: 35 min.
In one serving 390 kcal
Proteins -19 g, fats-23 grams, carbohydrates-27 grams