Billets from cucumbers for the winter: without sterilization, salads. Harvesting cucumbers for the winter - recipes with photos
Home-made cucumbers for winter alwaysEnjoy increased "demand". So, without that ingredient, it is difficult to imagine the traditional New Year salad "Olivier", a plate of hot rassolnik or the popular Tartar sauce, which gives fish or meat an exquisite taste. And just a pickled or salted cucumber, sliced with mouth-watering slices, is quite an "independent" snack, and also goes well with a variety of other dishes. As a rule, housewives thoroughly stock up for winter such a universal product, making cucumber preparations in many ways. We offer you a selection of "golden" recipes for cucumber preparations for the winter with photo - classic, without sterilization, salads. Experienced housewives will be able to refresh in memory many proven recipes, and beginners in the culinary business - to get a lot of interesting ideas for themselves.
Bundles of cucumbers for the winter - a classic recipe with turn-based photos
Ingredients for harvesting pickled cucumbers for the winter:
- Fresh cucumbers - 5 kg
- Leaves horseradish, currants and cherries - 3 pcs.
- Dill - 2 - 3 inflorescences
- Vinegar 9% - 150 gr.
- Peppercorns and fragrant - 10 pcs.
- Garlic - 5 teeth
- Salt - 3 items of l.
- Sugar - 6 tablespoons.
- Water 2.5 liters
Step-by-step instruction on the recipe for harvesting cucumbers for the winter:
- Cucumbers washed, poured cold water and leave for 5 hours.
- While the cucumbers become soaked, you need to prepare cans for canning. Banks carefully washing, cleaned of dirt and sterilized - in a couple, in the oven or any other way.
- Garlic must be cleaned and each tooth is cut into two parts.
- At the bottom of a clean jar we put leaves of horseradish, currants and cherries, dill, and also add spices - garlic, pepper according to the recipe.
- Fill the jar with cucumbers, if possible, more compactly - in dense rows. Then pour boiling water, which after 30 minutes merge (more it is not needed).
- To prepare marinade in 2.5 liters of water, we dissolve sugar and salt and put it on the fire. After boiling, remove the pan and add the vinegar.
- The ready hot marinade is poured into cans and rolled up with sterilized lids.
- Banks with cucumber billets turn the lids down and wait for complete cooling.
The recipe for harvesting cucumbers in cans for the winter - with onions and carrots
List of ingredients for the recipe for cucumber harvesting for the winter (for 3 liter cans):
- Carrots - 7 circles per jar
- Onions - 1 pc.
- dill - 2 umbrellas
- black pepper pepper - 6 pcs.
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Salt - 2 tbsp.
- sugar-4 tablespoons (without a slide)
- Acetic essence 70% - 1 tbsp.
- Water - 2 l
Step-by-step description of the preparation of cucumbers with carrots and onions for the winter:
- Freshly picked cucumbers under running water and pour for 2 - 3 hours in a large bowl or basin. During this time, the fruits will absorb enough water and turn out to be crispy.
- Banks need to be washed with the use of soda, carefully rinse and sterilize.
- In each jar we put chopped onions and carrots, and then densely place cucumbers. Fruits should be given before with boiling water.
- Water put on the fire, add salt and sugar, bring to a boil. Ready marinade poured into jars with cucumbers.
- After the brine is completely cooled in each containerPour in the vinegar essence. We cover the cans with lids boiled in water and put in a large saucepan - for sterilization. At the bottom of the pot, it is better to lay a small white kitchen towel or install a special grate. In a pot with the banks placed in it, we pour water and sterilize.
Cucumbers for winter without sterilization - home prescription blanks
Ingredients for harvesting cucumbers for the winter without sterilization (for one 3-liter jar):
- cucumber - 2 kg
- dill - 2 inflorescences
- Garlic - 2 - 3 teeth
- a sheet of a black currant - 3 - 4 pieces.
- acetic essence - 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper - 5 peas
- Sugar - 1,5 tbsp.
- Salt - 2 tbsp.
Harvesting cucumbers for the winter without sterilization - a step-by-step description of the recipe:
- Before canning, cucumbers should be washed and soaked in cool water for a couple of hours. For harvesting it is better to choose small pimply cucumbers, with dense skin.
- Check the banks for chips, cracks and dirty spots. Rinse with soda and sterilize for a couple or in the oven.
- Currant leaves are washed, and garlic - we clean, and each tooth is cut into parts.
- At the bottom of clean sterilized jarsSpread the currant leaves, garlic, dill inflorescences and black pepper. Prepared cucumbers in dense rows are placed in each jar and covered with pre-boiled lids.
- In a large saucepan pour water (about 1.2 liters) and bring to a boil. Sugar and salt are dissolved in boiling water. Remove the marinade from the fire.
- In each jar we fill the brine and add the vinegar according to the recipe. We roll it up, turn it downside down and cover it with a warm blanket for several hours, until the banks completely cool down.