Pancakes on sour milk, a recipe with a photo. Thin pancakes on sour milk, without eggs
There are a lot of ways of making pancakes: A favorite dainty from the dough is prepared both on water, and on milk, with a manga and buckwheat ... But what to do if the milk is sour? Do not despair, because you can cook pancakes on sour milk! From curdled milk or slightly sour milk they will turn out to be thin and very appetizing. Below we offer you a selection of proven classic and original recipes, how to cook delicious and hearty pancakes made from sour milk.
The recipe for delicious pancakes on sour milk, a recipe with a photo
- Sour milk (or kefir) - 1 glass
- 2 eggs
- Sugar - 1,5-2 tbsp.
- Sunflower oil - 50 ml
- Flour - 5-6 tablespoons.
- Boiling water - half a glass
- Soda - 0.5 tbsp.
- Salt - to taste
- In curdled milk, add baking soda, stir well and leave for a while. Wait until the whole mixture gives a foam and does not increase.
- In the meantime, whip the sugar with the eggs and add a little salt, and then the sunflower oil. Beat again.
- Now mix the egg mass with the fermented milk and mix thoroughly.
- Gradually introduce sifted flour, not allowingThe appearance of lumps. The dough should be dense. After it is ready, add boiling water to make the consistency more fluid, which should be for pancakes.
- Proceed to the frying (fry in a frying pan you can without oil).
Thin pancakes on sour milk: a classic recipe, a recipe with a photo
- Sour milk - a couple of glasses
- Flour (the highest grade) - about 1,2-1,5 cups
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - to taste (for sweet pancakes - half glass)
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp.
- Vanillin - half a pack
- Salt to taste
- Sugar mix with eggs and whisk with a mixer.
- Add to them sour milk, then sugar with vanilla and mix again.
- Add the flour until the dough turns into a similar liquid sour cream.
- Pour a little oil into the dough.
- Spread the oil in a frying pan and fry the first pancake. The rest can be fried already without oil in a frying pan.
- Do not forget to soak every pancake with melted butter or fill it with any stuffing.
How to make delicious pancakes on sour milk, a recipe with a photo
- Sour milk - 1 liter (not curdled milk and kefir!)
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Vegetable oil - 4-5 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 2-3 tablespoons.
- Flour - 1-2 cups
- Soda - 0.5 tsp.
- Salt - a small pinch
- Beat up sugar, salt and eggs.
- We pour in a third of sour milk.
- Carefully add flour, and then - the restmilk. Whisk everything with a mixer or whisk until bubbles form. The dough is obtained by air and liquid - pancakes from it will be thin and very mouth-watering.
- To heat a frying pan, use butter or a piece of fat. The frying pan should ideally be a "grandmother's" - heavy, made of steel, but modern pancake fashions too.
- As a filling, you can take any berries, condensed milk or cottage cheese with raisins.
Delicious pancakes on sour milk - recipe without eggs, a recipe with a photo
- Milk is half-liter
- Sunflower oil - 60-70 ml
- Sugar - 3-4 tablespoons.
- Salt - pinch
- Flour 250 gr
- Pour in vegetable oil, add a little salt and sugar to taste.
- Pour carefully the flour and mix to make a pancake batter.
- Heat the frying pan over low heat and add some oil to its surface. Fry pancakes until golden brown.
Pancakes with sour milk: the original recipe, a recipe with a photo
- Milk sour - 250 ml
- 1 egg
- Flour - 4-5 tablespoons.
- Baking powder - 3-4 g
- Oil - 3-3.5 tbsp.
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Whisk the egg and mix with salt, milk, sugar and baking powder.
- Add flour and a couple of spoons of butter.
- Stir the mixture and proceed to the frying (the frying pan should be light and small in diameter - especially for pancakes).