Fritters on yeast with stuffing, raisins: step-by-step recipes with a photo. Fritters on yeast and water, recipes with photo
Homemade fritters on yeast are differentAmazing aroma and softness. Such air cakes were treated to us in the distant childhood of the grandmother. The dish is prepared quickly, which allows you to feed the family delicious and hearty breakfast.
Vegetable pancakes on yeast: a recipe with a photo
Lenten dishes on our table are a rarity. It is difficult to imagine a test recipe for a pie without eggs or milk. We recommend you to prepare quick and delicious cakes on yeast and water, which have a pleasant taste and give a feeling of satiety.
- Flour of the first grade - 320-350 g;
- 5 g dry yeast;
- glass of water;
- A tablespoon of sugar and less than half a coffee spoon of salt;
- 2-3 tablespoons Sunflower oil;
- White cabbage - 100-150 g;
- A pair of cloves of garlic;
- Small onion head;
- Greens - at your discretion (try to make lean pancakes with finely chopped dill).
- In warmed water, send sugar and yeast. Leave the beaker with liquid for 15-20 minutes before the formation of foam.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling. Chop the cabbage, onions, chop the garlic. Washed and dried with paper napkin, cut the greens with medium pieces.
- Mix in a large bowl of sifted flour, a mixture ofYeast, salt and chopped vegetables. To knead the dough, grease your hands with sunflower oil. Cover the bowl with the dough with a towel and place in a warm place for 30-40 minutes.
- For the preparation of flour products on yeast do not need to wait for another rise in the test. When the volume of the dough increases several times, you can start frying pancakes.
Fritters with yeast with raisins and apples
Adding to the fritters of liquid apples makes the tasteDelicacies saturated and unusual. If you do not have enough sweets, mix in the dough, in addition to the raisins, finely chopped and pre-scalded prunes.
- Milk - 0.5 liters;
- Wheat flour of the first grade - 0,5 kg;
- Dry yeast - 20 g;
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
- Sugar - 1-1.5 tablespoons;
- Peeled apples - 2-3 pcs .;
- 1 tbsp. L. Refined oil;
- A pinch of common salt.
- To make opaques, heated milkMix with yeast and flour. Stir, cover the bowl with a kitchen towel, and send the vessel with milk and flour mixture into the oven (to avoid drafts). Within 30 minutes the test volume will increase several times.
- Stuff eggs in the spoon, put sugar in, and add butter. Let the dough rise again.
- Prepare the sweet stuffing. Washed and peeled apples cut into small cubes. Raisins and prunes pour boiling water for 5-10 minutes, drain the water from dried fruits and chop them with a knife.
- In the risen dough, add the sliced ingredients, and mix them thoroughly. Send the mass to a proofing for another 20 minutes.
- Fry the pancakes in a deep frying pan until golden brown.
Lush cakes with pumpkin for tea
Air pumpkin pancakes like even the mostArdent opponents of this vegetable. There is a small trick that will improve the taste characteristics of the dish. For stuffing pancakes it is recommended to use a nutmeg sort of pumpkin. The product has a natural spicy aroma and does not have a specific taste, which allows you to get by with a minimal set of spices.
- 0.5 kg of pumpkin;
- Heated milk or water - 2 items;
- 2 medium sized chicken eggs;
- Wheat flour - 4 items;
- 2-3 tablespoons Sahara;
- 1 tbsp. Refined oil;
- 11 g dry yeast (standard sachet);
- A pinch of salt, if desired.
- In a glass with warm milk or water, sendEggs and sugar with salt. Stir with a spoon. Pour the mixture into a bowl, and pour the flour into the resulting liquid and yeast, sunflower oil. Stir the dough thoroughly, and set it aside for half an hour.
- Purified pulp of pumpkin grate on a large grater or cut into neat pieces of the same size.
- In the risen dough, add the pieces of pumpkin.
- Fry pumpkin pancakes on both sides. Put them on a paper towel to remove excess fat. Serve with homemade jam.
Yeast cottage cheese pancakes, recipe with photo
How sometimes it is difficult to "shove" a few spoons of cottage cheese into the baby! We are sure that your child will eat sweet, tasty tortillas in a flash.
- Yeast - 1 tsp;
- Milk - 100-150 ml;
- 2 eggs;
- Flour - 3 tbsp.
- Standard pack of dry curd;
- 2 tablespoons Sahara;
- A small pinch of salt.
- Mix the warm milk with the egg and seasonings. Send the mixture to a fine-grained curd, and stir. Put in the dry ingredients. Send the vessel with the dough in a warm place for 30-40 minutes.
- Put the cheese pancakes in a frying pan with butter and fry on both sides over medium heat.