Jam from cranberries, the best recipes. Preparation of jam from a cranberry in house conditions
Jam from cranberry "five-minute" - step-by-step recipe
This variant of cranberry jam withoutExaggeration can be called the most popular. And all because for his preparations, as you already guessed from the title, it will take only 5 minutes. In addition, it can be used for both fresh and frozen berries - this does not affect the quality and taste of jam.
- Cranberry - 1 kg
- Granulated sugar - 1.6 kg
- Boiled water - 600 g
- We sort through the fruits of cranberries, remove twigs and leaves. We throw out bad berries.
- Cranberries are washed under running water, we throw them into a colander to water the glass. Spread on a tray or a towel, letting it dry.
- We fall asleep with berries sugar and pour half the water into a pan. We put it on the fire and bring it to a boil, remembering to stir it. Attention! The pan should be necessarily with thick walls, so that the jam does not burn.
- We are waiting for the boil and cook another 5 minutes.
- Cover the jam with a lid and set it aside for the night.
- In the morning again, put the pan with jam from the cranberries on the fire. Bring to a boil and after 5 minutes turn off. Important! Do not forget to constantly remove the foam with a spoon or a spoon. If this is not done, the jam will not turn out to be transparent.
- Sterilize the container for jam and lid. Another warm jam is poured into jars and rolled. Cool the jars upside down in a warm place. After cooling we move the jam into the refrigerator.