How to cook steak from beef?
Features of steaks from beef. Types of meat and the degree of roasting.
Usually, we buy ready-made steak in the store,Which does not need to marinate or perform additional manipulations with it. Meat, adding spices to taste, you can immediately start frying. But it is necessary to distinguish the types of beef meat. We most often encounter ribi and striplone. The difference between them is in the amount of fat. Ribai - a greasy steak, otherwise called marbled meat, has a correspondingly tender taste, and striploin - less fatty, due to herbal fattening of animals, a little tougher, often has a lateral fringing from the fat, which adds extra flavor.
It should be taken into account that all over the worldThe standard degrees of roast beef steaks are: with blood, medium and heavily fried. Usually, to what extent is the steak is determined by a culinary thermometer, which few people use. Therefore - by eye, all by eye.
How to properly cook a classic beef steak fried in a frying pan
Prepare a classic beef steak - not difficult, and the taste of the future dish, everyone can choose for himself - the fat content of meat, the degree of roasting, spices.
- Beef steak - 1 piece;
- Black ground pepper - to taste;
- Salt - to taste;
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. Spoons;
- Rosemary - 1 branch.
- Take the meat out of the vacuum package and let it breathe until it takes a beautiful pinkish tint and comes close to room temperature;
- Now, directly on the table (you can put a cutting board) on both sides of the salt and pepper beef, add olive oil (rub it over the entire surface);
- Send it to a well-heated frying pan. The best is a cast-iron frying pan with a ribbed surface. There is a nuance - when the steak is too thick, it is necessary to fry each side for 1.5-2 minutes and send it to the oven, baking for 5-10 minutes at 180 degrees. A thin piece (2-2.5 cm) can be brought to the level of medium roast without the use of an oven;
- Add additional oil to the frying pan.Need, spoil the taste. Enough and podtoplennogo fat from our steak. Do not forget to fry and sides, where there are fat layers. Cover the frying pan for several minutes until the product is completely ready;
- Remove the steak from the oven or remove from the fire if the pieces are tossed in a pan, place on a plate and on still hot steaks put a sprig of rosemary, which will emphasize the taste of the dish.
Tip: Never start eating immediately after the meat is ready. When heat treated, the juice rushes to the center and if you cut a piece - most of it will flow out. Give 4-5 minutes to rest the ready steaks and cool a bit, then proceed to the meal.
Useful tips on how to make a delicious beef steak
Some tips are outlined in the recipe above, but let's a little generalize all the information:
- The most delicious roast is medium or medium. It can be achieved by frying in a frying pan at the beginning (1.5-2 minutes each side) and then placing the toasted meat in the oven for 10 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees;
- Lay the meat on parchment when placed in an oven;
- No need to marinate meat - just pepper and salt to your taste, adding a sprig of rosemary to the finished hot product;
- Never cut a ready-made piece of meat until you let it cool for 4-5 minutes, so that the juice is evenly distributed;
- Ribbed cast-iron frying pans - are best suited for shaping and roasting.
Take advice and recipes for cooking a delicious beef steak, please yourself with a gentle medium-frying meat. Bon Appetit!