Cake "Grafsky ruins": delicious step-by-step photo-recipe
For the test:
- Wheat flour - 250 g
- Sugar - 250 g
- Eggs - 6 pcs.
- Baking soda - 1 tsp.
- Black chocolate - 50 g
- Egg whites - 3 pcs.
- Powdered sugar - 250 g
- Salt to taste
- Butter - 200 g
- Evaporated milk - 200 ml
How to cook a cake Grafski ruins - turn-by-turn instructions
- It is good to beat egg or sugar blender with a mixer or blender.
- Add the slaked soda and flour to the resulting mass, mix everything thoroughly.
- Lubricate the pan with vegetable oil.
- Pour the dough on a baking tray.
- Bake at 180-200 C for about half an hour.
- Finished cake a little cool and cut along into two cakes.
- Mix in a deep dish egg whites with powdered sugar and salt until a thick white foam.
- On the baking sheet we cover the parchment and lay out on it with a teaspoon of protein foam.
- We set the baking tray in the oven at 100 ° C and bake our meringues for an hour.
- Condensed milk mixed with pounded butter, then thoroughly beat.
- Lubricate the sponge cake with cream and condensed milk.
- Put on top a second cake and also cover it with a layer of creamy mass.
- Dipping each meringue in a cream, lay a uniform layer on the cake.
- Continue to spread the bezeshki in the form of a cone.
- Melt the chocolate and pour a thin trickle over the surface of the cake.
- If desired, decorate pastries with raisins, prunes, dried apricots, walnuts.
- Put in a cool place and give a good soak, after which the cake can be served to the table!
Cake Grafskie ruins do not have to be cookedAccording to the classic recipe. You can add or remove any ingredients at your discretion. Instead of a cream of condensed milk, you can cook a lighter protein or sour cream, make the cakes not biscuit, but the type of a copper. The scope for fantasy is great, please yourself and your loved ones with delicious pastries!