Tender and fragrant meat with pineapple in sweet and sour sauce, a delicious recipe with a photo
- Meat (pork) - 800 g
- Pineapple canned - 300 g
- Tomato paste - 5 tbsp. L.
- Starch - 1 tbsp. L.
- Vinegar - 2 tsp.
- Greens if desired
- soy sauce
- vegetable oil
- We process and prepare meat: thoroughly wash it, remove the film from the surface of the meat, cut it into small pieces (about 2-3 centimeters);
- Put the meat in a container, add starch there,Flour and soy sauce. Thoroughly mix everything and let the meat marinate for 20 minutes. While the meat is marinated, prepare the pineapple. We will open the jar, lay out the contents, salt the juice and a little rinse the pieces of pineapple;
- Fry pineapple in vegetable oil (2-3 minutes);
- After this we proceed to roasting the meat. We take out pineapple from the frying pan and use this oil. Fry the meat until a ruddy crust appears;
- We proceed to the preparation of sweet and sour sauce. To do this, mix the vinegar, tomato paste, sugar. Thoroughly mixing the resulting mass, pour it into the meat, there also add pre-fried pineapple.
Add spices to taste and stew on medium heatAbout 15 minutes. You can serve meat in sweet and sour sauce with Chinese appliances (chopsticks). If desired, in the sauce you can add chopped Bulgarian pepper, which will give it a special piquancy.
In Chinese restaurants, pork is usually topped with sesame seeds. Each hostess can also buy these spices and give their dishes an even greater flavor and similarity with restaurant food.
Another important feature of Chinese food -Sharp taste. Therefore, in the meat under sweet and sour sauce, you need to add a lot of pepper and salt. A surprisingly tasty, tart and unusual dish will please all Chinese food lovers. And due to the simplicity of its preparation, any mistress can pamper her family with such delights often enough!