The recipe for squid in batter.
- Carcass or chopped squid rings - 500 gr
- Eggs - 2 pieces
- Flour - 200 gr
- Beer - 100 ml
- Sunflower oil for frying
For the preparation of sweet and sour cream sauce we need:
- Home-made sour cream or fat cream - 200 ml
- Lemon juice - 3 tbsp. L.
- Vinegar - 20 ml
- Processed cheese (creamy or "Friendship")
- Sugar - 1-2 tsp.
- salt and pepper
We cook the batter, then fry the squid in it
To make a claret, you need to break two eggs and pour the beer into them, then whisk thoroughly or a fork.
In a homogeneous mass add flour and salt, stir until the elimination of flour balls. The clay is ready.
Now prepared squid rings completelyDip in a dish with batter, then put it on a hot skillet with butter. Note that the oil should be about the same if we decided to fry the French fries.
Cooking should be before the appearance of a golden hue, after which the fried rings need to get soaked in a paper towel to soak up excess oil.
Typically, the total cooking time does not take more than 30 minutes.
It is worth noting that the squid in the batter perfectly savored both hot and cold.
Squid sauce in batter
If you like restaurant chic and a certain piquancy in food, then a creamy sauce with a slight sourness will perfectly suit the cooked dish.
To do this, we take the above ingredients and prepare them in the following sequence:
- In cream or sour cream, add 20 ml of vinegar and lemon juice, stir well
- In this mixture we rub one pack of melted cheese. It is desirable that he was as gentle as possible. Cheese should be rubbed on a fine grater.
- Solim, pepper, then put this composition on a weak fire.
- The sauce must be heated for about five minutes, while stirring quickly.
- In the process of heating, pour 1-2 teaspoons of sugar.
Done! If there is a desire, you can add a handful of chopped walnuts or dill.
This dish perfectly fits puree, pea porridge or boiled rice. Also it is an excellent snack for cold beer.
As you can see, squid cooked in batter isNot at all difficult. This recipe can easily be used for everyday ration, as well as for filing on a festive table. By the way, on the same principle, you can safely prepare mussels and shrimp. Despite the satiety of this dish, it has a fairly low calorie content, which can not but rejoice those who lose weight. You can not doubt - this yummy will be appreciated even by the most fastidious gourmet. Bon Appetit!