How to cook a tasty strawberry jam - a recipe for a quick cook.
The recipe for strawberry jam №1
This dessert will be an excellent addition to tea,Curd snacks, pancakes, pies, fritters or ice cream. In general, the boundaries of its application does not exist. Consider the simplest way, how you can cook strawberry jam at home.
- Fresh strawberries - 2 kg
- Agar-agar - 1,5 tablespoons
- Sugar - 500-600 g
- Prepare berries: cleanse them from sepals and rinse thoroughly under cold water.
- Then transfer the fruits into a deep container and use a blender to turn them into a homogeneous mass.
- The resulting mashed potatoes are poured into a container with an enamel coating, in which the syrup will be cooked.
- Add sugar to the saucepan with mash and leave for 1 hour.
- Place in a small bowl of agar-agar and pour water until swelling.
- At this time, put the berry mixture on a slow fire.
- Collect 2-3 tablespoons of strawberry syrup and add to a bowl with agar-agar.
- Thoroughly mix the contents and add the resulting gelatin mixture to the boiling syrup.
- Do not stop stirring jam, cook it for 20 minutes.
- Then make a dessert ready check. To do this, pour 1 tablespoon of the brew on a saucer and cool in the refrigerator. After 5 minutes, get out and assess the degree of readiness - if the jam does not spread, then the process is completed.
- If the mass is still liquid, put the pan on the stove and cook for another 10 minutes, then check again.
- Ready dessert pour over small pre-sterilized jars and proceed to blockage.
- Gem is ready! Bon Appetit!
Strawberry jam for the winter: recipe number 2
An interesting combination of strawberries is tandem withOrange peel. This fragrant and piquant dessert will certainly satisfy even the demanding gourmets. This jam turns out to be light, sweet and perfectly complement the breakfast of croissants or rolls in the winter. Let's consider in detail how to make strawberry jam.
- Lemon juice - 50 ml
- Water 150 ml
- Maple syrup -150 ml
- Strawberries - 500 g
- Orange - 1 pc
- Sugar - 150 g
- Pectin 57 g
- Before you make a strawberry jam, you need to prepare the fruit: wash the orange and peel it, then cut it into small cubes.
- Strawberries are moved to a deep container and chopped with a blender.
- In the resulting puree, add orange, maple syrup, lemon juice and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- At this time, pour the pectin in a bowl and pour water. Put the container on a slow fire and simmer until it boils.
- After 1 minute after the liquid has bubbled, remove from heat and immediately pour into the berry mixture.
- Stir the contents for at least 2-4 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Then pour strawberry jam into separate salad bowls, cover and cool.
- Gem is ready! Store the dessert in the refrigerator for no more than 1 month.