How to make a delicious cherry jam. The best recipes for cherry jam.
To prepare this dish is better to chooseLight grades. Ideally, white and pink fruits will do. The treat turns out beautiful, fragrant and moderately sweet. It is perfect for a treat to tea or as a filling for pies.
- Cherry - 1 kg
- Granulated sugar - 1200 g
- Water 250 ml
- Using a special machine to squeeze out the cherries from the cherry, wash and dry the berries.
- Make sugar syrup by dissolving the sand in water and heating the mixture over low heat.
- In the ready syrup pour out the berries, mix, bring to a boil, turn off the heat and leave overnight at room temperature.
- Boil again the brew and cool. Repeat manipulations with heating a couple of times.
- Distribute to banks and roll.
Cherry with cherries
Most housewives preferThis way, because you do not have to bother with the removal of pits. In addition, the unusual aroma of such a treat is very different from the classical version. Yes, it can not be added to a pie, but who cares if you can enjoy such a terrific taste?
- Cherry - 1 kg
- Sugar - 1 kg
- Water - 1 glass
- Vanillin - 5 g
- Citric acid - 1 g
- Make sugar syrup by dissolving the sand in the water.
- Berries wash, remove stems, adhered leaves and damaged fruits (use only whole).
- Pour the fruit with hot syrup, bring to a boil and leave for 6 hours.
- After the specified time, again bring the cherry jam to the first bubbles, and at the end add citric acid and vanillin.
- Spread hot jam on sterilized dry jars, not reaching the neck by about 1.5-2 cm. To roll and wait for the winter.
How to make cherry jam: tips
To make cherry jam for the winterTasty and beautiful, it is better to cook it in a pan made of stainless steel or aluminum. Volume is also very important - do not try to put the maximum amount of fruit in a small container, because under their weight they will crumble and turn into a mess.
Stir the brew with a wooden spatula, and remove the foam with a stainless steel skimmer. This will help preserve the rich color of the future cherry jam.
Pour out the delicacy better in small jars up to two liters, and after sterilization it is desirable to completely dry them from the inside.
If you cook berries with seeds, then the dish will be more aromatic and with a light almond-bitter taste. Of course, cooking will take a little longer, but the result is worth it.
If you want to make cherry jam withBones, then first you need to pierce each berry with a needle or pre-treat the fruit with boiling water for one to two minutes. This is necessary in order for them to quickly give their syrup juice and aroma.
If you prefer cherry-free cherry jam, it will not be superfluous to buy a special machine for removing pits.