How to cook zucchini in Korean. Recipes zucchini in Korean for the winter.
Recipe zucchini in Korean should be inArsenal of each housewife, and specifically this recipe like and men who love sharp. This salad is perfect for any dish and can compete with any purchased snack!
- Squash - 3 kg
- Carrots - 500 g
- Garlic - 3 heads
- Onion - 500 g
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 6 pcs
- Corn oil (sunflower) - 1 glass
- Salt - 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar - 200 g
- Table vinegar 9% - 200 g
- Spice "Carrots in Korean" - 1 package
- Carrots clean and grate on a grated carrot in Korean, to get long even stripes.
- Squash and grate courgettes on the same grater.
- Peel the chopped peppers and chop the onions with thin, elongated slices.
- Garlic grate on a fine grater or chop in a blender.
- Mix all ingredients, add oil, add vinegar, spices, mix thoroughly (preferably with hands) and put in a cold place for 3-4 hours. Cut vegetables
- To spread zucchini in Korean on clean dry jars, cover and sterilize.
- Roll up the banks, turn over, insist in a warm blanket for 24 hours.
Sterilize banks with zucchini in Korean for the winter should be at the rate of 20 minutes per 0.5 liters. If the volume of cans is more, for every 250 grams add 5 minutes in boiling water.
Marinated courgettes in Korean
This is a special recipe for pickled squashIn Korean, which are marinated not with the help of table vinegar harmful to the stomach, but with a vegetable mixture of butter and juice. Therefore, such an appetizer will be more useful and enriched with vitamins than any purchased food, "destroyed" by pretreatment.
- Zucchini - 1,5 kg
- Carrots - 2 pieces
- Onion - 2 pcs.
- Vegetable oil - 150 ml
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc
- Apple vinegar - 1 tbsp. L.
- Garlic - 2 slices
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp. L.
- Peel all the vegetables from the peel, remove the large seeds from the zucchini, if any, and cut the pulp in small pieces.
- Pour the pieces into a saucepan, pour water and bring to a boil.
- Throw the zucchini in a colander to the glass all the water.
- Cut the onions into thin half rings, and chop the carrots with a carrot in Korean.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and lightly fry the onion and carrots.
- Slice the Bulgarian peppers into thin slices and add to the half-roasted vegetables.
- Season the vegetables with garlic, salt, pepper, vinegar and soy sauce, mix thoroughly and leave under the lid for a couple of minutes.
- Zucchini in a deep bowl and pour a mixture of fried vegetables and spices, stir.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or food film and leave it at room temperature until it cools completely.
- Put the courgettes in Korean in the fridge for the night, and in the morning pack on cans and cover them.