How to cook the best marinade for pork shish kebabs?
Recipe number 1. Marinade for pork shish kebab - quick recipe
This recipe is known to almost everyone. For the classic version, you will need the most common ingredients, including onions and vinegar.
- Pork - 1-1,5 kg
- Onion - 3-4 pcs.
- Vinegar - 1 glass
- Pepper peas - 8-12 pieces
- Sugar ½ tsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Water - 1 glass
- Bay leaves - 1 pc.
- Ground pepper - ¼ or ½ tsp.
- Prepare all marinated products on the table;
- We clean onions, cleaned bulbs washed. We cut them by semirings;
- Meat cut into pieces, mix with onion, pepper and bay leaf;
- Sugar and salt dissolve in a glass of water, add the same vinegar;
- Pour the meat with the marinade received, leave it for 4 hours in a cool place.
Now you can fry shish kebab and treat their relatives.
Recipe number 2. Marinade "Megapolis" for shish kebab from pork
This unusual marinade recipe will give meatExtraordinary taste. We advise you to try it and see for yourself! All proportions are given for meat weighing 300 g, if you have more, then the number of other components increases accordingly.
- Meat (pork) - 300 g
- Mayonnaise - 100 g
- Onion - 200 g
- Ketchup - 100 g
- Pepper ground black
- lemon juice
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup in a container for pickling meat;
- Onions are cleaned, washed and passed through a meat grinder. Add to mayonnaise with ketchup;
- There we put the peeled chopped garlic, add the lemon juice, pepper and salt to taste;
- In the resulting marinade we lay pieces of meat, mix. We put it for 5-7 hours in a cool place;
- We must remove the garlic from the marinade before frying.
Recipe number 3. "Spicy" marinade
The marinade is somewhat reminiscent of the classic version, only in it are added various seasonings for spicy and picate taste of meat. The quantity of products is indicated per 500 g of pork.
- Onion - 500 g
- Vegetable oil - 1-2 tbsp. L.
- Mayonnaise - 1 tbsp. L.
- Black pepper powder
- Bay leaf
- Red pepper powder
- Hops-suneli seasoning
- Onions are cleaned, washed and passed through a meat grinder.
- To the onions we add vegetable oil, and also mayonnaise. Pepper, bay leaf and seasoning of hops-suneli should be put to taste.
- Put the meat in the resulting mixture, cut into pieces and prepared for frying, mix and stand in a cool place for 5-6 hours;
- Now you can safely fry shish kebab in any way known to you.
Recipe number 4. Pomegranate pomegranate marinade for shish kebab from pork neck
Have you ever tried to marinate pork neck with pomegranate juice? No? And in vain! After all, then the dish turns out very tasty and juicy! Be sure to surprise the guests with a shish kebab, melting in your mouth.
- Pork neck - 1,5-2 kg
- Pomegranate juice - 1 glass
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Parsley greens
- Black pepper powder.
- We cut the meat into pieces and put it on the bottom of the enameled pot, sprinkle with spices;
- The next layer will be peeled, washed and sliced onions;
- From above we chop the greens and sprinkle meat and onions with it;
- Then repeat the layers until the meat is finished;
- From above we put a carnation, pour pomegranate juice and put it in a cool place for 4 hours;
- Each hour we mix, and for half an hour before the preparation of the salt;
- Now you can fry the shish kebab on the coals.
For a good shish kebab from pork, it is important not only marinade and quality meat, but also the company in which this dish will be used. We wish you only tasty shish kebabs in the circle of good people!