Bunnies for the winter, delicious recipes, photos. How to salt, pickle, dry and freeze podberezoviki.
Often, podberezoviki called "black fungus." The reason for this is not the natural color or the presence of any negative properties. It's all about the characteristic color change during heat treatment. Preserving such a variety of mushrooms should not count on a very presentable appearance. The taste qualities are different: in their eccentricity there is no doubt.
That podberezoviki for the winter are preserved inIdeal condition, you should not collect and prepare old, overripe and corrupted specimens. One unsuccessful fungus can spoil the whole jar. Going to the forest for a search or to the market for a purchase should be extremely careful. From a competent choice half of success depends. And how to properly salt and pickle podberezoviki, we will tell further.
Marinated mushroom buns, a delicious recipe
The recipe for picking podberezovikov littleDiffers from the treatment of other species of fungi. In most cases, the product is boiled for a long time, and in the end a ready marinade is added. The beauty of this kind of canning is that the mushrooms do not necessarily need to be peeled and peeled off. It is enough to thoroughly rinse them and remove all damaged areas with a sharp knife.
- Podberozoviki - 4 kg
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Water - 1 l
- Salt - 2 tbsp.
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Bay leaves - 4 pcs.
- Peppercorns - 10 pcs.
- Dried cloves - 5 pcs.
- Prepare the mushrooms: cut the large hats into 4 pieces, leave the small ones intact, chop the legs to the desired size.
- Pour the mushrooms with water and cook for 10-15 minutes with a whole peeled bulb to exclude the possibility of getting a poisonous specimen in the total mass.
- Next, make a brine: mix and boil water with sugar, salt and spices. Dip into the liquid cooked earlier podberezoviki and cook them for at least 40 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, pour vinegar into the container and add a couple of garlic cloves if desired.
- In clean sterilized jars, place the mushrooms and fill them with liquid residues to the top. Roll the container with metal lids and turn until it cools down.
- Keep marinated birch barkers for the winter in a cool dark place (cellar, pantry or fridge).
How to salt podberezoviki, a simple recipe
There are several popular ways of pickling: Dry, cold, hot, etc. Different varieties are more suitable one way or another. When it comes to how to cover the pancakes, it is better to stop at a hot salting. In this way, the mushrooms will last for a long period and will delight the stunning taste and aroma at every opportunity.
- Podberezoviki - 1 kg
- Water 100 ml
- Salt - 2 tbsp.
- Dill dry - 5 g
- Cloves - 3 pcs.
- A sheet of a black currant - 3 pieces.
- Peppercorns - 5 pcs.
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Drugworts wash with running water and remove rootlets. Cut large hats in half, leave small ones in their original form.
- In a deep saucepan, mix the water and salt, bring the solution to a boil.
- In the liquid, lower the mushrooms, stir them occasionally during cooking.
- With boiling buns, remove the foam, add the remaining ingredients to the pan.
- Remove the mushrooms from the fire at the moment when they begin to sink to the bottom, and the liquid will lighten and become transparent.
- Transfer the podberezoviki from brine to a wideVessel, so that they cool faster. Then fill them with cold solution and leave in a keg or jar for 40-45 days. Such a recipe for salted podberezovikov allows for a shorter period of full preparation.
- After the allotted time, the mushrooms can be considered ready for use.
How to dry brown pancakes
Everyone remembers from the childhood pictures of mushrooms, peacefullyHanging on horizontal laces. Thus our grandmothers-great-grandmothers dried the gifts of the forest. Today, such a process can be done much easier and faster. With the advent of microwave and oven ovens, the problem of drying mushrooms for the winter has disappeared by itself.
- Fresh dense brown pads
- Strong healthy mushrooms clear of small litter, rinse and lightly dry in the fresh air.
- Shallow pan, cover with parchment and top out with whole or cut buns.
- Dry the mushrooms at 50C (with the door ajar) until completely dry.
- The finished product should be cooled and stored in a glass container, plastic container or tissue bag.
How to freeze podberezoviki
In the cold winter period, frozen mushroomsIdeally help out even in the most difficult situations. Such preparations are optimally suited for cooking hot, jelly, stewed cabbage and stew, vareniki and ravioli, pancakes, sauces, etc. But only in cases where podberezoviki are properly prepared and frozen. In another case during defrosting, they will get an unpleasant smell and become completely unusable.
- Fresh poderezozoviki - 1 kg
- Treat pre-fresh mushrooms: wash, clean from damage and korinok, cut into convenient pieces.
- Boil the podberezoviki until ready (40 minutes) or half-prepared (15-20 minutes). The chosen option should be dictated only by the final use targets.
- Cook boiled mushrooms in a colander, allow the liquid to drain. After - spread the mass in portions into freezers or plastic bags.
Whatever it was, and marinate, and salt, andDry, and freeze the podberezoviki equally profitable and practical. To the off-season did not have to spread a tidy sum for a fresh product, it is worth taking care of its stock in advance.