Recipe for tasty ginger males for Christmas
What you need:
- Sugar (about 200 g)
- Flour - 400 g
- Butter - 200 g
- Powdered sugar - 100 g
- Ginger - 15 g
- Eggs - 2 pieces
- Cookie cutter
- Creative mood and positive attitude
We need to make a dough for a little man. Take the butter and melt it in the microwave. Put the butter in a large bowl and add sugar and honey to it. Add ground ginger, two eggs and a couple of glasses of flour. Then, start kneading and rolling out the dough.
- Now we need to make figurines. In the shops special shapes of little men are sold, you can use them or cut them yourself with a knife.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Lubricate the baking sheet with butter on all sides, add a little flour and lay out the little men.
After ten minutes, take the cookies out of the oven. We need to decorate it. To do this, take the caramel and crumble it into small pieces. Next, sprinkle it on top. You can make a caramel lichiko: eyes, nose and mouth.
- Remove the cookies again in the oven and leave for fifteen minutes. Do not let caramel burn.
- Pull out the figures and sprinkle cinnamon on top andPowdered sugar. Bon Appetit! You can use little people to decorate a Christmas tree as an edible toy. To do this, pierce them from above, insert a ribbon and hang on the tree.