Recipe Coconut biscuits with cardamom
Aromatic biscuits Very tasty crumbly andFragrant cookies. The first violin in the palate is coconut chips, followed by a nice nuance followed by cardamom. I took not ground spices, but the contents of whole grains of cardamom. Grinded as I could, it turned out very fragrant! Sprinkle from the powdered sugar gives a more elegant look.
- Wheat Flour 180 g
- Butter 115 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sugar 130 g
- Coconut shaving 65 g
- Baking Powder 2g
- Cardamom 2 pcs.
- Step 1 Prepare softened butter, sugar, flour, egg, coconut shavings, as well as the contents of 2 cardamom cores.
- Step 2 Grind the oil with sugar, add the egg. Once again, shake well.
- Step 3 Sift the flour into the bowl with the oil mixture with the baking powder. Mix.
- Step 4 Add the coconut shavings and cardamom, which you need to thoroughly shred, grind as small as possible. Stir the dough until smooth.
- Step 5 Heat the oven to 165 ° C. From the dough to form small balls, lay them on a pan covered with parchment paper, flatten them lightly. Between cookies you can not leave much space, they do not creep strongly.
- Step 6 Bake for about 20 minutes. Cold cookies can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.