Soup with potatoes and courgettes Recipe
Easy soup For children of all ages importantPoint in the diet is soup, as this nourishing and healthy dish helps to improve digestion. The use of soup not only in the products from which it is prepared - as a rule, it is rich in protein and vitamins meat and vegetables, but also the way of cooking - cooking, which is ideal for baby food. At any time of year it is useful to cook such a light vegetable soup, if there are no fresh vegetables, you can use frozen vegetables. This soup is suitable for feeding children from 1 year or 8 months without seeding vegetables - if your baby does not have enough teeth or chewing skills, wipe it through a sieve or whip with a blender.
- Broth chicken 750 ml
- Potatoes 2 pcs.
- Zucchini 1 pc.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Tomatoes 1 pc.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Onion green 30 g
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 To make soup you will need: chicken broth, medium-sized vegetables - zucchini, potatoes, carrots, onions, tomato, salt, vegetable oil for pasting and fresh herbs for decoration.
- Step 2 Cut the potatoes and zucchini into cubes.
- Step 3 Peel the tomato.
- Step 4 Onion, carrot and tomato finely chopped.
- Step 5 Onions, carrots and tomatoes fry in vegetable oil for 5 minutes.
- Step 6 Put chopped potatoes into boiling chicken broth and cook for 5 minutes after re-boiling.
- Step 7 Add the zucchini and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Step 8 Add the fried onions, carrots and tomato and cook for 5 minutes (until all the vegetables are soft). Serve with sour cream, sprinkled with greens.