Recipe Sandwich "Muffaletta"
- Olives - 1 cup (ingredients for olive salad :)
- Shallots - 1 Art. a spoon
- Strips of fried red pepper - 1/2 cup
- Celery - 1 Art. a spoon
- Olive oil - 3 st. Spoons
- Red wine vinegar - 1 Art. a spoon
- Salt and pepper - - To taste
- Loaf of focaccia - 1 piece (ingredients for a sandwich :)
- Ham - 120 grams
- Salami - 120 grams
- Mortadella - 100 Grams
- Cheese Provolone - 100 Grams
Mix olives cut in half (withoutBones), chopped onions, celery, red pepper and olive oil in a small bowl. Season to taste with vinegar, salt and pepper. Cut a loaf of bread into slices. Put on a spoonful of olive salad on the "top" and "bottom" slices of bread. Then lay a layer of meat (cut into thin plates) and cheese. Collect the sandwich, wrap it in film and leave it for 1 hour so that the sandwich is soaked with juice.