Eggs poached with toast
Cooking poached eggs This way of cooking eggsDictates 2 rules. First, the eggs must be freshest. Secondly, the water in which they will be prepared should not boil, but only boil. But with what to serve eggs-poached - the topic is broad. And although the dish is French, but incredibly popular in other countries of the world. The Portuguese, for example, like to add them to the traditional bread and garlic soup. And in the Soviet Union, poached eggs were considered, almost a delicacy and a lot of high ranks. The most famous recipe, which includes poached eggs - is the eggs of Benedict. This dish is served on toast with bacon and poured with a special dairy sauce. If you believe the legend, a chef from New York received an order from an important client to add to his sandwich "something new." As a result, the visitor of the restaurant got boiled eggs on toast, which he liked very much. And in that restaurant there was a new dish in the menu section.
- Bread black 2 pcs.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 5 ml
- Green onion 5 g
- Fresh dill 5 g
- Cilantro fresh 5 g
- Provencal herbs 3 pinch
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To make such a dish, take: fresh eggs, black or rye bread, greens to your taste (we took green onion, dill and coriander), a mixture of Provencal herbs, sunflower oil.
- Step 2 Wash greens, dry with napkins and finely chop.
- Step 3 In a heated frying pan add a few drops of vegetable oil, lay out pieces of bread, sprinkle them with Provencal herbs and fry for 1 minute on each side.
- Step 4 For the next step, you need: a pan, a metal ladle (the scoop must be made of metal) and an instrument knife.
- Step 5 In the ladle add literally a drop of oil and grease the entire surface.
- Step 6 Water in a saucepan bring to that state,When the first bubbles appear. In the ladle break the egg and dip it into the water so that it does not hit the egg. Keep in this condition until the egg does not "grab".
- Step 7 Squirrel will gradually fold. Remember that water should not boil, but only boil on the lowest heat.
- Step 8 When the egg is completely white, walk around the edges with a knife and separate it from the ladle wall. Egg put on toast.
- Step 9 Grate the toast and serve.