Spaghetti Recipe in creamy-nut sauce
Spaghetti in harmonious sauce Excellent dish forA festive and casual dinner! Butter-nut sauce with the addition of green parsley and garlic, envelops and perfectly in harmony with the paste! Cream should be selected fat content of 15% or higher, and since walnuts are nutritious in themselves, the dish is rich and caloric. Parmesan will perfectly complement the spaghetti and emphasize the exquisite taste of the dish!
- Spaghetti 300 g
- Walnut walnut 0.75 st.
- Cream 200 ml
- Butter 75 g
- Cheese Parmesan 30 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Parsley fresh 0.5 bunch
- Salt 1.5 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 0.3 g
- Step 1 For cooking spaghetti inCream-nut sauce we need the following products: spaghetti, cream 15%, butter, garlic (1 large denticle or 2 small ones), walnuts (about 14 pcs.), Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, black freshly ground pepper.
- Step 2 First of all, we put water forBoiling spaghetti. When it boils, lay spaghetti and boil in salted water almost to the full. While spaghetti is cooked, we clean walnuts, dry in an oven or microwave oven, pour into a bowl of a blender and crush it into small crumbs.
- Step 3 Melt the butter in the pan, pour the nut crumb to it. Stirring. Fry over low heat for about 3 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Step 4 Fill nuts with cream.
- Step 5 When the cream starts to boil, add crushed garlic and parsley greens, salt, freshly ground black pepper. Stirring. Fire is reduced to a minimum, cook another 3 minutes.
- Step 6 We divide the cooked spaghetti into a sauce, mix it, heat it for a minute and set the frying pan off the plate.
- Step 7 We serve spaghetti in a creamy-nut sauce hot, portionwise, generously sprinkling with grated Parmesan and decorating with a sprig of parsley.