Recipe Sandwich with cheese, ham and pineapple
- Bread for sandwiches - 2 Slices
- Slice of cheese - 2 pieces
- Thinly sliced ham - 60 Grams
- Pineapple Ring - 2 Pieces
- Fresh basil leaves - 3 pieces
- Oil - 1 st. a spoon
Put on 1 slice of bread for sandwichesA slice of cheese, ham, pineapple, fresh basil and another piece of cheese. Cover the top with a second slice of bread. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry the sandwich to a golden color, 2 to 3 minutes on each side until the cheese melts.