Celery salad with carrots and pineapples
Vitamin, healthy, juicy and aromatic saladCelery and carrots are perfectly combined with ground nuts. Canned pineapples add salad to juiciness. Dressing based on sour cream and mustard with the addition of freshly ground pepper is complementary to the palate flavor range. This salad is perfect for dinner. Cooking it is simple and easy, the products are available, and the salad comes out vitamin.
- Carrot 200g
- Celery root 200 g
- Pineapple canned 150 g
- Sour cream 6 tbsp. L.
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 0.2 tsp.
- Mustard 1 tsp.
- Walnut 0.3 tbsp.
- Step 1 To make a salad, we need a celery root, carrots, canned pineapple, sour cream, salt, pepper, walnuts, mustard.
- Step 2 Carrots to clean and grate not grated for Korean carrots
- Step 3 Clean and grate celery on a grater for Korean carrots
- Step 4 Nuts chop.
- Step 5 For filling, combine sour cream with pepper and salt.
- Step 6 Add the mustard.
- Step 7 Connect the carrots, celery, pineapple, nuts, dressing.
- Step 8 Mix and serve.