Recipe Salad with avocado and red fish
Delicious salad The secret of this salad is ... In that there is no secret! Just properly selected ingredients tasted well in a single salad. Delicious food and interesting filling. This dish will be appropriate even on a festive table, as a snack or dinner. One American restaurateur once said: "In the main dish, do not rely on the recipe, but on what you will find on the market." Remember how many times you replaced one ingredient with another or completely excluded it from the recipe. There are always two reasons for this: the product you hate or the absence of it on sale. It is at the stage of replacement of components that it is important to understand what can be substituted for them, so as not to spoil the dish. And of course, the quality of the products. Always pay attention to the freshness of vegetables, fish and meat. Accustom yourself to read the expiration dates. Respect your body and do not poison it.
- Salmon salted 200 g
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Salad green 1 beam
- Salt 3 pinch
- Pepper black ground 4 pinch
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Olive oil 4 tbsp. L.
- Honey 1 tbsp. L.
- Mustard 2 tsp.
- Step 1 For this salad prepare: lettuce leaves, avocado, lightly salted or smoked red fish. For refueling: honey, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice.
- Step 2 Avocado peel and chop into small cubes.
- Step 3 Cut the fish finely.
- Step 4 In the bowl, combine lemon juice, honey, mustard and olive oil. Salt to taste. Mix thoroughly with whisk.
- Step 5 Put the salad leaves on the plate and put the avocado on top.
- Step 6 Add the fish and pour the sauce over. Sprinkle with ground black pepper and serve to the table.