Recipe Marinated squid
Recipe for pickled squid Seafood isAlways useful, easy and very tasty! Today we offer to cook squid in marinade. Squid exists a huge variety, some are edible and are sold in a frozen form - cleaned or uncleaned. To begin with, squid should be thawed and if they are with a skin, then pass them by boiling water for further cleaning. In the recipe, squid is fried, but I think, as an experiment and another option for cooking dishes, they can be boiled (then the meat will be more tender). For the marinade, take olive oil, lemon, parsley and chilli (I added half, but if you like more sharply, you can increase the amount of pepper).
- Squid 500g
- Lemon 1.5 pcs.
- Fresh chili pepper 0.5 pcs.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Parsley fresh 0.5 bunch
- Salt 2 pinch
- Olive oil 80 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, take the squid (previously thawed), garlic, hot pepper, parsley, lemons and olive oil.
- Step 2 Parsley and garlic finely chop, chop the peppers into thin rings.
- Step 3 Squids are well washed and cut into rings with a thickness of 1-0.5 cm.
- Step 4 Lemons carefully wash and remove the zest with 1 lemon.
- Step 5 Prepare the marinade: combine parsley, pepper, garlic, lemon zest, juice of 1.5 lemons, 50 ml of olive oil and salt to taste.
- Step 6 Preheat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and fry squid for 2-3 minutes, gently stirring.
- Step 7 Then put the squid in the prepared marinade and let it brew for 20-30 minutes. Serve the dish chilled.