Recipe "Drunk" chocolate-nutcakes
Very chocolate and very fragrant cupcakesThe test includes a lot of alcohol - 4 tablespoons, that's why they are called "drunk", although during the baking the alcohol evaporates, leaving only a wonderful aroma. Nuts for making such cupcakes must be grinded as small as possible. As a result, in ready-made cupcakes you will only feel nutty taste next to others, and large pieces of nuts will not come across. Cupcakes look very delicate and fragrant.
- Butter 100 g
- Chocolate black 100 g
- Sugar 75 g
- Wheat flour 3 tbsp. L.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Cognac 4 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 g
- Walnut 40 g
- Baking Powder 0.5 tsp.
- Step 1 We need chocolate, eggs, flour, sugar, butter, nuts, salt, baking powder, cognac to make chocolate-nutcakes.
- Step 2 Connect the eggs with sugar. Beat thoroughly until a lather is formed.
- Step 3 Stir in the beaten eggs, ground nuts, flour, baking powder.
- Step 4 Melt the butter and chocolate on the water bath.
- Step 5 Add cognac to the melted butter-chocolate mixture.
- Step 6 Carefully place the chocolate mixture in the egg.
- Step 7 Ready the dough.
- Step 8 Put the dough into the greased muffin molds.
- Step 9 Bake 15 minutes at 190 ° C.