Recipe Orange Coffee
Sometimes it's so nice to start the dayA cup of freshly brewed coffee. Someone likes instant coffee, someone prefers coffee with chicory, someone buys elite Colombian coffee. I suggest you try to make yourself a fragrant coffee with a wonderful orange flavor. This coffee invigorates, cheers up and helps to wake up easily.
- Orange 100 g
- Freshly ground coffee 2 tsp.
- Water 100 ml
- Sugar 8g
- Step 1 To make orange coffee we need freshly ground coffee, water, orange, sugar.
- Step 2 Squeeze half the orange out of the juice.
- Step 3 Coffee with sugar is placed in a suitable dish,Pour water and over a large fire bring to a boil, but do not give a boil - shoot the last second before boiling. Cover the lid for 30 seconds.
- Step 4 Add freshly squeezed orange juice to the coffee and serve immediately.