Recipe Salad with chicken fillet, pineapple and pomegranate
Chicken, pomegranate - salad I refer this salad toThe category of women - it is spicy, unusual and light enough, especially if you use low-fat mayonnaise. This salad is prepared very quickly, served as a portion, and in a common salad bowl! Canned pineapple can be replaced with fresh, and chicken fillet - turkey. Very tasty, try it!
- Chicken fillet 350g
- Pineapple canned 260g
- Pomegranate 0.5 pcs.
- Mayonnaise 125 g
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, we will need chicken fillet, canned pineapple, pomegranate seeds and mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Cook until tender in salted water chicken fillet. When the meat is completely cooled, cut into small cubes and put into a deep salad bowl.
- Step 3 Cut into small pieces of pineapple rings, add to the salad bowl.
- Step 4 Add the pomegranate seeds to the salad bowl.
- Step 5 Mix all the ingredients.
- Step 6 Season the salad with mayonnaise and mix again. Let's serve salad immediately or in the near future.