Recipe Gem from rhubarb
- Rhubarb - 500 Grams (Clear and cut into pieces 5 cm each)
- Vanillin - 3/4 Cups (You can grate half a vanilla pod)
- Lemon - 1 piece (Lemon juice squeeze out)
- Ginger - - To taste (Grate a couple of centimeters of ginger root to taste)
- Sol - 1 Pinch
1. In a medium-sized baking dish, put the rhubarb washed and diced, add vanilla, a pinch of salt and let it brew for 10 minutes. 2. Next on the rhubarb should squeeze out the lemon juice, mix everything and place in a preheated oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 25-30 minutes. 3. Select the rhubarb from the oven and allow to cool. 4. Ginger through the garlic press, strain the juice through the cheesecloth and add to the rhubarb. Rinse everything so that there are no large pieces of rhubarb left. 5. Pound the ingredients with a blender. 6. Put the jam in a jar.