Beef liver pate with potatoes
Liver pate Liver pates - veryA common dish, they are cooked in different ways, every housewife, for sure, has her tried and tested recipe. I cooked pate from different kinds of liver and in different ways, but this one got used: it's easy to cook, the products are always available, and the pate turns out very tasty, elastic, provided with fat pork, connectivity - the potato binds the components well. It is easily smeared on bread, in a festive serving with such pate filled baskets and tartlets from a short pastry. Traditionally, liver pate is usually served with marinated vegetables, the acid of which balances its fat content. The ready-made pate is stored in the refrigerator, and when packed in foil or plastic containers, it can be frozen, if necessary, thawed at room temperature, it is very convenient: there is always a ready-made second breakfast or snack, the taste of the pie from freezing does not change at all.
- Beef liver 1000g
- Fat is fresh 500 g
- Carrots 50g
- Onion 50 g
- Potatoes 200 g
- Garlic 5 g
- Step 1 To prepare the pate, take the liverBeef, boiled fat pork or lard (if you take fresh pork, then cook it along with the rest of the ingredients), onions, carrots, potatoes, garlic.
- Step 2 All the products, except garlic, cut into large pieces and put into a saucepan.
- Step 3 Pour water and cook for half an hour. Bringing to a boil, reduce the fire to a minimum. Readiness to check with a knife during cooking. Penu can not be removed - the broth is not useful.
- Step 4 When the products are cooked, remove the pan from the heat, remove the liver and potatoes, the broth is not needed.
- Step 5 Slightly cool the liver and potatoes.
- Step 6 Cut the potatoes, liver and lard into large pieces for grinding in a food processor. I got 2 bookmarks.
- Step 7 Put the prepared products in the bowl of the chopper and turn it well so that the mass becomes a uniform consistency, whipped and elastic.
- Step 8 Put the mass in a large container so that it is easy to mix.
- Step 9 Squeeze a couple of cloves of garlic.
- Step 10 Well knead a lot. Dispense in a container, store in a refrigerator.