Recipe: Strawberry and mascarpone ice cream
Homemade ice cream from strawberries It's summer,Bringing with it a heat. The body requires light food, both in preparation and in eating. The abundance of fresh berries pleases the eye, and beckoning to him. So it's time to prepare a berry ice cream. Ice cream from strawberries and mascarpone has a very pleasant consistency, delicate taste and color. There are almost no ice crystals formed in it. So this ice cream does not have to be stirred every hour during cooking. To enhance the taste in the strawberry mass, you can add a tablespoon of cognac or your favorite liqueur - it will be even tastier!
- Cheese Mascarpone 250 g
- Condensed milk 150 g
- Strawberries 250 g
- Sour cream 100 g
- Step 1 To prepare ice cream from strawberries and mascarpone, we will need mascarpone, strawberries, condensed milk, non-acid sour cream.
- Step 2 Mascarpone combined with sour cream. To stir thoroughly.
- Step 3 Add the condensed milk.
- Step 4 Pour into the mass of a chopped strawberry.
- Step 5 Grind everything with a blender.
- Step 6 Pour the mass into the container for freezing. Put in the freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Step 7 After an hour, mix mass with a blender and send it to the freezer until it freezes.
- Step 8 The ice cream is ready. When serving, collect ice cream portionwise with a special spoon for ice cream.