Burrito Recipe with Cheese
Simple bread with cheese Such bread is very easyCook - they consist of only three ingredients: flour, water and hard cheese. But despite the apparent simplicity of the composition is very tasty. The dough is kneaded with boiling water and comes out very plastic, so we can very thinly roll it out without any difficulties. Hard cheese during the baking process melts, filling the whole cake inside a thick layer of cheese. Serve these hot cakes.
- Flour, wheat 300 g
- Water 300 ml
- Cheese hard 200 g
- Salt 1 g
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Step 1 For the preparation of cheese cakes we need water, wheat flour, sunflower oil and hard cheese.
- Step 2 Sift the flour.
- Step 3 Grate the cheese.
- Step 4 Boil the water with salt.
- Step 5 Knead the boiling water in the flour.
- Step 6 Knead the dough.
- Step 7 Cover the dough with a towel and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Step 8 Divide the dough into koloboks the size of a walnut. Roll each bun in a 1-1.5 mm thick cake.
- Step 9 Put half a bake into 2 tablespoons of cheese. Connect the ends of the flat cake, cut the edges.
- Step 10 Fry the panes in a frying pan in vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Step 11 Serve the hot bread.