Salad from green onions, cheese and eggs
Easy salad with green onions I suggestPrepare a salad of onion, cheese and eggs on the New Year's table. Salad is light, without meat products in its composition. Green onions combine well with eggs and a small amount of mayonnaise. Adding a sweet and sour apple to salad makes it especially juicy. Piquancy and some sharpness is added by hard cheese. I think, such a salad can take a worthy place on any festive table.
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Green onions 1 bunch
- Cheese hard 150 g
- Apple 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 g
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, we need a green onion, eggs, hard cheese, sweet and sour apple, mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Boil eggs and cut into medium cubes.
- Step 3 Wash onion, shake off the water, cut finely.
- Step 4 Cut the apple, cut into small cubes.
- Step 5 Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Step 6 Connect the cheese, apple, eggs, onions, mayonnaise.
- Step 7 Salt to taste. Mix.