Recipe Ice cream in an orange
Orange Basket How often, arrangingA children's birthday, we want to make the table for this holiday beautiful, elegant, original, memorable. And here one can not do one candles on a cake in the form of a car or a turtle. The same applies to a romantic dinner for two, and a youth party dedicated to the end of the institution or engagement, and many other events, the memory of which we cherish for a long time and reverent. Hot dishes, snacks and desserts, prepared for this occasion, I want to make not only tasty, but interesting and unusual decorated. Our site will gladly tell you a lot of ideas for cooking and decorating such dishes. For example, ice cream for dessert can be served not in a regular kremanka or crystal vase, but in a basket of orange. Agree, the idea is simple and not new, but sometimes because of the bustle and a lot of worries and such simple things do not immediately come to mind. Ice cream in an orange is a double joy for children and an occasion for a loved one or guests to once again be convinced of your imagination and creative approach, even to the most banal affair. So use this recipe for ice cream in an orange to please loved ones and enjoy their admiration and gratitude.
- Ice cream plombir 8 tbsp. L.
- Orange 2 pcs.
- Chocolate black 50 g
- Step 1 For dessert you need ice cream, 2 medium orange and a little black chocolate.
- Step 2 Oranges are well washed and cut into halves. Then with a spoon, gently, so as not to damage the skin, remove the flesh.
- Step 3 Remove the drained pulp from white films and cut.
- Step 4 Grate the black chocolate on a fine grater.
- Step 5 In the resulting orange baskets put 2-3 tablespoons of ice cream and top to add a little pulp of orange.
- Step 6 Sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve.