Recipe Salad "Red Sea"
Salad with crab sticks Excellent salad withBeet, crab sticks, cheese and eggs! The salad itself turns out to be gentle, but garlic gives it the necessary sharpness! At first glance, the combination of ingredients in the salad is unusual, but they blend harmoniously with each other! This salad, thanks to beetroot, it turns out also vitamin!
- Beets 2 pcs.
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Cheese hard 100 g
- Crab sticks 100g
- Mayonnaise 200 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, we need pre-cooked beets (about 350 grams), chicken eggs, hard cheese, crab sticks, mayonnaise, garlic, salt.
- Step 2 Weld hard-boiled eggs and cut into small cubes. Also we cut crab sticks.
- Step 3 Pre-cooked beets are cleaned, rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Step 4 Hard cheese is also rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Step 5 Add to the beetroot and cheese chopped eggs, crab sticks and chopped clove of garlic.
- Step 6 Season the salad with mayonnaise.
- Step 7 Mix, salt to taste (you need to dosolit), once again mix. Before serving, the salad should be infused for a minimum of 30 minutes!