Horseradish and Apple Sauce Recipe
Sour cream sauce with horseradish Lovers of hot sauces andRefuellings know perfectly well that the best of them is a sauce, in the composition of which there is horse-radish. It can be cooked in different ways: with orange or lemon juice, with red beets, apple, cream and even with honey. Any dish with a horseradish sauce will give a sharp and very bright taste. And this sauce is best combined with protein products - with fish and meat, especially if they are fatty enough. Prepare the sauce with horseradish and apple. It will be very organically combined with boiled tongue, chill, lard and any other hearty meat dishes. Even if you put a spoonful of this sauce in a rich borscht or cold okroshka, their taste will become much more interesting. Cooking sauce with horseradish is easy, the main thing is to grind the hard root. Grate it is not possible for everyone, because with such ruthless treatment horseradish punishes the tormentor with a sharp smell that irritates all mucous. Therefore, it is best to use a food processor or a conventional meat grinder. Those mistresses who regularly deal with this root crop have long adapted to put on a final piece of meat grinder a dense plastic bag to protect their eyes and not sneeze every minute while making sauce with horseradish.
- Horseradish root 200 g
- Apple 1 pc.
- Sour cream 1 tbsp. L.
- Apple vinegar 1 tbsp. L.
- Sugar powder 0.25 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the sauce, take the horseradish root, sweet and sour apple, vinegar, spices and sour cream.
- Step 2 Root the horseradish and grate it on a fine grater. It should be about 0.5 cup shredded horseradish.
- Step 3 Clean the apple and grate it the same way.
- Step 4 Connect horseradish, apple, vinegar, sugar powder and sour cream.
- Step 5 Mix everything well, add salt to taste.