Salad with beans and liver
Salad of white beans and beef liver WhiteBeans - very useful. It is referred to as dietary products and recommended for heart failure, kidney disease, liver. It is known that Napoleon himself highly respected beans, and he was a fan of healthy food. The benefit of beans was appreciated in ancient times: Avicenna himself recommended beans for lung disease. Dishes from beans turn out to be nutritious and for a long time they charge with energy.
- Beef liver 500g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Carrot 2 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 30 ml
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 pinch
- White beans, canned 300 g
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, we need a boiled liver, canned beans, carrots, onions, sunflower oil, home-made mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Pre-cook the liver until cooked and cool, then cut into strips.
- Step 3 Carrots cut into thin strips.
- Step 4 Cut the onions into half rings.
- Step 5 Fry carrots for 1-2 minutes on sunflower oil.
- Step 6 Fry the onion until light golden.
- Step 7 Combine the liver, beans, carrots, onions, mayonnaise.
- Step 8 Season the salad with salt and serve!