Apples baked with cottage cheese
Apples with cottage cheese Delicious and very usefuldelicacy. Baked apples and prunes favorably influence the process of digestion, contain many vitamins and minerals. Curd is an indispensable source of calcium for the body. Even children who do not like cottage cheese, with pleasure eat it in apples. The dish is very easy to prepare.
- Curd 150g
- Apple 4 pcs.
- Prunes 100 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary ingredients. You will need apples, cottage cheese, prunes, eggs and sugar.
- Step 2 Prunes in hot water for 10-15 minutes. Cut into small pieces.
- Step 3 Mix cottage cheese with sugar and egg.
- Step 4 Add the prunes to the cottage cheese and mix well.
- Step 5 Apples wash and cut the core of each apple.
- Step 6 In the middle of the apples lay the cottage cheese with prunes.
- Step 7 Bake for about 20 minutes at 180 ° C.