Recipe for quick light-salted cucumber
Cooking fast lightly salted cucumber Such cucumbersAre prepared in a few hours. You can cook them in the morning and have an excellent snack by the evening. Slices of cucumbers are salted due to their own juice, which is released under the influence of salt. Instead of a tray, chopped cucumbers can be placed in a food bag. Garlic is better to use already young, it is softer to taste and more juicy. Salt and pepper to adjust to your taste, if required.
- Cucumber 400 g
- Garlic 10 denticles
- Fresh dill 20 g
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Mixture of peppers 1 g
- Step 1 Prepare cucumbers, dill, peeled garlic cloves, a mixture of peppers.
- Step 2 Rinse cucumbers, cut into oblong.
- Step 3 Dill rinse, shake off water, finely chop. Add the dill to the cucumber.
- Step 4 Salt, add peeled and finely chopped garlic, season with a mixture of peppers. Stir, cover and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Step 5 Periodically, the cucumbers should be shaken or stirred.