Recipe Apple-mustard sauce
Spicy sauce Now - the season of apples. They still contain all the vitamins that nature has given them, and this should be used in full. I suggest preparing a spicy apple-mustard sauce, which is perfect for meat and fish. The sauce comes out very delicate, creamy, with a piquant mustard taste. He will delight the real connoisseurs of sauces with his taste and aroma.
- Apple 2 pcs.
- Mustard 2 tbsp. L.
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 g
- Step 1 To make apple-mustard sauce, we need mustard, apples, lemon, olive oil, pepper, salt.
- Step 2 Apples bake in the oven for 25 minutes or in the microwave for 5-6 minutes, topping with a lid.
- Step 3 Clear the apples from the skin and entrails.
- Step 4 Add the olive oil, mustard, salt, pepper to the apple pulp.
- Step 5 Grind with a blender.
- Step 6 Store in the refrigerator. Serve with fish and meat.