Recipe Peking cabbage salad
Peking cabbage with sesame seeds Many peopleTry as often as possible to eat such valuable products as fresh green salad and white cabbage, knowing about their beneficial properties for the body. But there is a vegetable that combines both the taste and nutritional qualities of both products - it's Peking cabbage. It is sometimes called Chinese, because for the first time this vegetable was imported into our country from the Middle Kingdom. Because of such a long journey to our counters, and also because then the Peking cabbage was considered exotic, it was at first expensive, and therefore did not cause buyers much enthusiasm. Then, with the help of nutritionists and other experts in healthy nutrition, people began to understand that this is really a very valuable and tasty product. Therefore now it is in demand all year round and does not disappear from the shelves of shops and markets. Yes, and the cost of Peking cabbage has become much cheaper, because she learned to grow and we have. It is best to eat fresh cabbage from Beijing, preparing salads and green sandwiches from it. Just keep in mind that the most valuable part of it is not the green leaves themselves, but their white solid bases and veins. It is in them is the main part of vitamins, and they give the cabbage juiciness. Therefore, be sure to use them during the preparation of the salad. So, let's start cooking salad from Peking cabbage and pepper.
- Pork cabbage 0.5 pcs.
- Cucumbers 1 pc.
- Pepper sweet 1 pc.
- Sesame White 2 tbsp. L.
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp. L.
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Parsley fresh 0.5 bunch
- Step 1 Vegetables needed for salad preparation - Pekinese cabbage, sweet pepper, cucumber and greens.
- Step 2 Remove the top leaves of cabbage, then cut into half the fork.
- Step 3 Wash the cucumber and cut it with straw if the cucumber's skin is dark and firm, it's better to clean it.
- Step 4 Wash the sweet pepper, remove the seeds and cut into strips.
- Step 5 Wash the parsley, drain it and finely chop it.
- Step 6 Fry the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan until golden brown for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 7 Combine the cabbage, cucumber, pepper and greens.
- Step 8 Add sesame, soy sauce and olive oil to the salad of Chinese cabbage, mix well.