Oatmeal with raisins
Pancakes with raisins Such pancakes are useful and tasty -What could be better for breakfast! Pancakes are prepared on oat flour, which is easy to make by grinding oat flakes in a bowl of a blender or a coffee grinder. With steamed raisins, soft and sweet, these pancakes will appeal to both children and adults alike! Serve them with sour cream, to a cup of fragrant strong tea - and the day was set!
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp.
- Flour oatmeal 160 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sugar 3 tbsp. L.
- Soda 0.5 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Raisin light 2 g
- Kefir 250 ml
- Sunflower refined oil 80 ml
- Step 1 To make oatmeal with raisins, we need oatmeal, wheat flour, egg, sugar, soda, salt, raisins, kefir, refined sunflower oil.
- Step 2 Pour raisins into boiling water.
- Step 3 Mix oatmeal flour, wheat flour, sugar, salt, soda in a deep bowl.
- Step 4 Mix with a whisk and beat the egg with the dry ingredients.
- Step 5 Next, you need to pour kefir, 30 ml of refined sunflower oil. Stir the dough so that there are no lumps.
- Step 6 With raisins drain the water, add it to the dough.
- Step 7 Mix with whisk until a homogenous sour cream is obtained. If too thick a dough is obtained, pour in a little more kefir, if liquid - add wheat flour.
- Step 8 Fry the fritters on refined sunflower oil in the usual way on a hot frying pan. Serve, watering sour cream and sprinkled with raisins, for dessert, preferably warm.