Recipe Teriyaki Sauce
Universal sauce Teriyaki sauce - traditionalJapanese sauce. Prepare it on the basis of soy sauce with Mirin, sugar and spices. Mirin is a sweet rice wine. From spices it is customary to add ginger dried or fresh to sauce. Instead of sugar, you can use honey. The bright recognizable taste of the sauce of Teriyaki is attached to Mirin. This is the main recipe for sauce, however, even Japanese chefs prefer variations in its preparation. One of the chefs advises to prepare Teriyaki sauce with apricot jam. Teriyaki sauce is indeed universal. It is great for fish and meat dishes. It can be used not only as a separate dish, but also as a marinade. By the way, the word "Teriyaki" comes from the noun tari - in translation from the Japanese language means shine from sugar; And yaki - fried. This sauce meat and fish will make the holiday beautiful. In preparation it is simple. The main thing is to get the right ingredients.
- Soy sauce 100 ml
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp. L.
- Ginger dry 2 tsp.
- Mirin 100 ml
- Step 1 To make Teriyaki sauce we need soy sauce, brown sugar, dry ginger, sweet rice wine Mirin.
- Step 2 Mix the soy sauce with sugar, heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Step 3 Add the dried ginger, stir.
- Step 4 Add the rice wine. Put on a slow fire and cook, stirring for 20 minutes. The sauce should boil, it will become thick.
- Step 5 Cool. Serve the sauce with fish or meat. You can use it as a pickle.