Oranjad - a drink of summer In the heat, more than ever,Want refreshing soft drinks. Even better, when these drinks are vitamin. Oranges, lemons are very good for this because they contain a lot of useful substances, which have antimicrobial, antipyretic, vaso-strengthening properties. And citric acid is an excellent anti-stress agent.
- Orange 3 pcs.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Water 1 l
- Sugar 200g
- Strawberry 100 g
- Step 1 To make oranjad, take water, oranges, lemon, strawberries, sugar.
- Step 2 Cut the zest carefully with citrus with a knife.
- Step 3 Let's fall asleep with sugar.
- Step 4 Pour the water.
- Step 5 Hold on medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Step 6 Cool and filter.
- Step 7 Separately squeeze out the juice from citrus. We pour into the cooled syrup.
- Step 8 In oranjad, add the prepared strawberries and leave in the refrigerator. We serve with chilled ice cubes.