Recipe Nocturne Cream
Apple dessert Apples, perhaps, the most popularFruits in our country. They can be bought at all seasons, and, therefore, you can cook meals from them all year round. Most often they are used for filling in pies, prepare dessert dishes from them, store them for future use in the form of jam, compotes, jams, jam, juices, etc. The Nocturne cream is an easy and tasty dessert. Prepare it quickly from the minimum set of products. Success is sweet - guaranteed!
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Sugar powder 2 tbsp. L.
- Apple 750g
- Water 120 ml
- Sour cream 150 g
- Step 1 To prepare the cream you need to take sour-sweet apples, sugar, water, sour cream with fat content of about 30% and powdered sugar. If desired, you can take some fruit or berry syrup for decoration.
- Step 2 Peel the apples from the peel and seeds, cut into thin slices, put in a saucepan, add water and put on a weak fire.
- Step 3 Boil the apples until completely boiled.
- Step 4 Wipe the puree through a sieve.
- Step 5 Pour sugar into the apple puree.
- Step 6 Stir the mixture thoroughly until the sugar is completely dissolved, and then boil over low heat with constant stirring until thickened and cool.
- Step 7 Combine sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Step 8 Mix the mixture into a lush mass.
- Step 9 Before serving, combine whipped cream with apple sauce.
- Step 10 Shake the cream until smooth and spread out into keramaks or vases. The cream can be poured with some kind of syrup.