Recipe for Champignons "Al ajillo"
Champignons with garlic The term "Al ajillo" means"With garlic", so the champignons are fried in olive oil (it is fried, and not stewed in its own juice), mixed with chopped garlic and parsley - we get a typical Spanish cuisine snack (tapas). Champignons are juicy, with a rich flavor of garlic!
- Mushrooms champignons 250 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Parsley fresh 0.5 bunch
- Olive oil 50 ml
- Salt sea 5 g
- Step 1 To prepare champignons "Al ajillo" we need the following ingredients: champignons, garlic, fresh parsley, salt, olive oil.
- Step 2 Champignons are washed under running water, peel off the hats (optional). We cut large mushrooms into quarters, small ones in half.
- Step 3 Grind the parsley and garlic together.
- Step 4 Champignons fry in high heat in olive oil. Do not stew, do not languish, but fry. Solim to taste.
- Step 5 Add the chopped garlic with parsley.
- Step 6 Stir, for about a minute fry over medium heat and remove the frying pan from the stove. We serve in a hot or cooled form for a snack. You can also serve as a side dish.