Recipe Peking cabbage salad with Korean carrots
Pekinese cabbage salad with chicken This saladIs not intended for snacking, but for saturation. Carrots in Korean give him a piquant pungent taste, which softens corn, chicken and cheese. All ingredients are ideally suited to each other. This salad is usually prepared for a festive table. They serve it, more often, already laid out on a portion plate and a poured sauce, and mixed with food. But you can immediately fill it with sauce and mix, and then serve in portions.
- Cabbage Peking 100 g
- Carrots in Korean 80 g
- Canned corn 100 g
- Chicken fillet 150g
- Cheese hard 50g
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, you need to take Peking cabbage, ready-made carrots in Korean, canned corn, chicken fillet, hard cheese, mayonnaise and salt.
- Step 2 Chicken fillet pour a small amount of cold water, boil until soft, at the end of cooking salt, and then dry, cool and cut into small cubes.
- Step 3 Pine cabbage chop thin strips.
- Step 4 Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Step 5 Combine the prepared ingredients, add the carrots in Korean and canned corn.
- Step 6 Season with mayonnaise.